IT Channel Manager
Career progression to a foreign branding company
Great chance to build up your own connection with clients
About Our Client
Our client provides market-leading, cloud-based services for cyber-security software to enterprise clients. Combining highly-distributed, energy-efficient computing with intelligent software, our client has grown into one of the world's most successful technology companies.
- Execute an industry-driven sales plan, generating, and qualifying leads within the region.
- Work with the assigned channels to define and scope sales opportunities to end-users in manufacturing / public sectors.
- Build a healthy and sustainable pipeline to meet aggressive monthly quotas.
- Overseeing the customer proposal process and ensuring that they address customer requirements.
- Supporting and educating Sales, Marketing and other internal departments to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented solutions.
- Allocate your time to prospecting new account opportunities of public sectors and collaborating with Taiwan resellers to bring in the deals.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in software / solution sales / systems consulting / network solution sales within public / educational institution / manufacturing vertical market.
- Experience with account planning and generating ongoing account plans for monthly reviews with management level.
- Strong background in networking and/or enterprise solution software required.
- Rich & strong reseller coverage here in Taiwan.
- Able to co-work with reseller to seal deals by plan.
- Experienced and comfort calling on C-level executives and technical levels of an organization.
What's on Offer
- Career progression to a foreign branding company, which has the leading status in their market share.
- Great chance to work in a multinational company.