IR - Pharmaceutical Company
Great team work and environment
About Our Client
The client is a bio-pharmaceutical company supported by a solid network of reputable consultants and advisors globally.
They focus on new medication development to help prevent diseases. The company environment is very family-like and now they are looking for an IR role to join the team.
- Handle all aspects of IR and developing a formal structure in regards to the IR function such as the development of the current shareholder conferences and investor calls programmes.
- Increase and develop Investor base with helping the company's strategy to attract Institutional and Corporate Investors.
- Attend conferences and prepare/provide feedback to management with regards to investment community's perception.
- Analyse stock market activity such as short and long-term trends and variance analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimal of 7 Years work experience.
- Bachelor Degree in health care is a plus.
- Great command of English and Mandarin is required.
- Positive and engaging personality.
- Previous work experience within pharmaceutical industry or related is preferred.
What's on Offer
Comfortable working environment with the chance of self develop. Work alongside a growing company with great medical projects and development occurring.