International Sales Manager (PCBA Testing and Inspection)
Proudly listed on Taiwan Stock Exchange in 2000
Leading brand in the global automated inspection and testing equipment market
About Our Client
Our client offers exceptional inspection and testing equipment to the world with impeccable products and services for more than 30 years. They provide PCBA testing and inspection along with on site installation by professional FAE team. Currently, there are more than 500 employees and offices in USA, Malaysia, Mainland China, Germany, Japan and Korea.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client¡¦s business and equipment needs.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials.
- Create and nurture business opportunities to increase production quality and become their domestic test and inspection partner.
- Develop and implement overreaching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Electronic/motor/mechanical/automatic control related experience.
- Equipment sales, testing and SMT process experience.
- Electrical/electronic engineer education background is preferred.
- Regional exporting experience is preferred.
- Fluent English and Chinese.
- Required to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Have connections to decision makers with electronics manufacturers.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
To share and be a part of a warm family that develops advanced technologies to continually promote the importance of quality management systems in order to enhance people's lives.