- One of the world's leading Beauty-related Products Trading Company
- APAC Regional Exposure with leading over 4+ members in MNC working environment
Our client is a worldwide leader in the Fashion-related Trading Industry. A well-established cosmetic and beauty packaging trading company in Asia with offices in Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, USA and Australia is seeking a dedicated and experienced Shipping Manager based in our Taipei office.
- Coordinate with overseas vendors to manage export activities in order to meet service level expectations.
- Develop and implement supply chain strategy for international business expansions. Assist in managing shipment and custom activities for export services.
- Maintain good relationship with vendors and service providers to improve overall business performance.
- Work with vendors to identify and eliminate logistics obstacles to ensure safe and timely shipping of products.
- Develop standard operating procedures and scheduling/shipping practices for efficiently carrying out logistics activities.
- Negotiate sea and air freight quotes with carriers.
Over 5+ years in International Logistic Operation, FMCG is preferred
- Over 2+ years in Team Leading, Regional Scope/ cross-function Project are preferred.
- Good to Great English level, would highly connect with APAC countries.
One of the world's leading Fashion-related Trading companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!