Internal Audit manager
Sizeable Finance team
Global well-known brand, top tier in the market
About Our Client
The world leading company has multi-product lines that dominate the market.
* Develops the department's risk-based annual audit plans and loss prevention activities for Taiwan.
* Monitors the regulatory, compliance, financial controls, IT or operational risk-based audits for the respective region/country in accordance with Audit Charter.
* Develops/executes internal audit programs and leads the fieldwork to provide objective assurance review on the adequacy and effectiveness of the Company's risk management and internal control system to safeguard assets, improves operations and guide best practices.
* As required being part of the regional internal audit pool resources, leads and executes risk-based audits of other countries in the region.
* Completes the annual audit plan for both store and non-store audits.
* Performs any ad-hoc reviews and special investigations assigned, and provides practical and effective recommendations to management in enhancing the control environment and tightening the risk exposure within the Company.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 8 years in internal/external audit, of which 3 years in managerial capacity preferably in retail industry with exposure to multi-formatted stores. Public accounting experience preferred.
* Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting / MIS (or other closely related major). Advance degree is highly preferred
* Possess high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic and changing environment that strive to exceed expectations
* Possess the drive to gain quickly good knowledge and understanding of the policies and procedures of the Company
* Experience in dealing with ambiguity and complex transactions
What's on Offer
-In house perm role
-Qualified accountant with commercial experience
-Clear development path
-Stable working environment