Internal Audit - Asset Management
Great career progression
About Our Client
This company is an well-known international financial services company.
- Assist Audit Management and Senior Associate in carrying out the annual audit plan by the following means:
1). Assist in planning the scope of audits.
2). Prepare audit programs and execute comprehensive audits in various operational and financial areas of Asia ex Japan countries.
3). Participate in audit planning, progress, and wrap-up meetings.
4). Recommend corrective actions or business resolutions, if required, and follow up on implementation.
5). Prepare audit workpapers (narratives/process flows, risk and control matrices, etc.) that evidence completion of the audit, and that forms an adequate basis for the audit report.
6). Prepare drafts of audit reports.
- Assess the accuracy and adequacy of financial information and the Company's internal control structure by:
1). Reviewing transactions, documents, records, reports, accounting and operational methodologies.
2). Using inquiry and observation.
3). Employing analytical review procedures.
- Assist Audit Management and Senior Associate in accomplishing certain administrative tasks:
1). Preparation of annual risk assessments.
2). Preparation of annual audit plan.
3). Providing written commentary for the Group Board of Directors Audit Committee material.
The Successful Applicant
- Up to 4 years audit experience on the buy-side of the global financial services industry.
- Professional Certification (CIA, CFSA, CFA etc,) or Advanced Degree preferred, but not required.
- The ability to travel internationally (5%) to attend NY Group Internal Audit Meetings and to participate in audits in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both Mandarin and English is essential.
What's on Offer
- International exposure
- Great career progression