- One of the world's leading MNC Pharma. Manufacturers
- Regional Exposure with leading 9+ members in MNC working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in the Pharma. industry.With over a half-century history, they set up branch offices around the world with over 3000+ employers in total. They have launched diverse various iconic product types in CNS, CVS, oncology, women health, and anti-obesity drugs.
- Utilizing strategic sourcing process to identify, negotiate and implement indirect procurement initiatives to drive cost savings.
- Partnering with Functional groups (Executive office, Finance, HR, Legal, Marketing, Facilities and Real Estate teams) in discovery, contract negotiation, optimizing economic value, on-time delivery of product & services, cost management & reduction, supplier & partner risk mitigation, and scope of work development.
- Identifying and preparing indirect spend projects for competitive bidding
- Analyzing total indirect spend data, RFP results and post-negotiation optimization
- Task management of Procure-to-Pay activities
- Vendor negotiations and supplier relationship management
- Resource in the implementation of e-sourcing tools across TriNet
- Performing total cost analysis; identifies and coordinates new indirect project and savings opportunities cross-functionally.
- Executing contracts/agreements with suppliers that minimize total cost
The Successful Applicant
- Acceptable to work and commute in Central Taiwan Cities
- Over 10-15+ year in Procurement Discipline in FMCG/ Healthcare Industry
- Over 5+ years in Team Leadership, regional/ cross-function exp. are preferred.
- Good to great English level in Oral
- Familiar with Strategic Indirect Procurement <GMP Repacking/ Process Optimization>
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC Pharma. Manufacturers, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!