Index/Equity Analyst- Financial Services
Attractive package and benefits
About Our Client
This company is a profound global financial serivce company which operates well-known financial products all over the world. The team in Taipei work closely with other global teams.
- Conduct the periodic rebalance process of indexes and/or the associated implementation of any changes, in accordance with review schedule.
- Conduct eligibility checks on stocks potentially entering indices, such as liquidity and free float.
- Collaborate with Data Management Team to source shareholder information from primary sources to ensure accuracy and reliability, and conduct detailed analysis of shareholdings to identify all restricted holdings, assigning restricted shareholders to categories within the current structure.
- Escalate to line manager any issues/concerns and report exceptions in a timely manner.
- Timely investigation and resolution of any client queries relevant to your role and areas of expertise.
- Highlight and recommend to your line manager any process improvements or efficiencies that will improve the levels of quality, productivity & client service.
- Participate as and when required in any projects or initiatives, supporting the on-boarding of new business into the team.
- Ensure that all of your tasks have been completed in accordance with your checklist(s) and procedures.
- Support the project management team carrying out user acceptance testing and supporting project work and providing documentation to the users.
- Strive to constantly improve your skills through any training & development that is available.
- Support your line manager in any functions as and when required.
- Actively contribute and lead training of other team members.
- Promote a good teamwork ethic across the teams (including other offices), actively encouraging interaction and providing assistance to others where required.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in finance, economics, or equivalent experience required.
- Understanding of the investment management and portfolio construction across asset classes.
- Knowledge of performance measurement and portfolio analysis concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple projects under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on.
- A proven track record for achievement in delivering a high quality service.
- Advanced Excel/VBA skills.
- Ability to write sql queries to interrogate a data base and extract data.
- Knowledge of Thomson-Reuters(Refinitiv)/Factset is beneficial.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and responsive to change.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Logical and structured approach.
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- International Exposure
- Attractive package and benefits