Index Review Team Lead- Financial Services
Attractive salary package
Great career progression
About Our Client
This company is a global financial services which provides their applicants great career progression.
- Responsible for conducting / quality checking the periodic rebalance process of indexes and/or the associated implementation of any changes, in accordance with review schedule.
- Work closely with Hong Kong Index Review Team or other Global Team to coordinate the periodic review schedule, ensuring all index rebalance and related processes are covered according to schedule and allocated in the best manner for delivering at expected quality.
- Lead the Index Review Team by maintaining high morale, motivating the team to work both independently and as a team player to deliver all review rebalance process and related tasks by deadlines at highest quality. Identify and drive training and development needs of the team.
- Ensure all review rebalancing processes are in line with index ground rules and policies; documentation, procedures and processes are all up-to-date.
- Escalate to line manager any issues/concerns and report exceptions in a timely manner.
- Manage the team in timely investigation and resolution of any client queries relevant to your role and areas of expertise.
- Able to identify, highlight and recommend to your line manager any process improvements or efficiencies that will improve the levels of quality, productivity & client service.
- Participate as and when required in any projects or initiatives, supporting the on-boarding of new business into the team.
- Strive to constantly improve your skills through any training & development that is available.
- Support your line manager in any functions as and when required.
- Promote a good teamwork ethic across the teams (including other offices), actively encouraging interaction and providing assistance to others where required.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in finance, economics, or equivalent experience required.
- At least five years' experience within the financial industry and at least two years of proven team leadership and management experience.
- Understanding of the investment management and portfolio construction across asset classes.
- Knowledge of performance measurement and portfolio analysis concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple projects under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on.
- Proficient Excel/VBA skills
- Able to write SQL queries to interrogate and extract data from databases.
- Knowledge of Thomson-Reuters(Refinitiv)/Factset is beneficial.
- A proven track record for achievement in delivering a high quality service.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and responsive to change.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Logical and structured approach.
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with flexible hours
- Team player
- Highly motivated
What's on Offer
- Great career progression
- Attractive package and benefits