Index Review Analyst Manager
Great career progression
About Our Client
This client is an well-known international financial service which provides great opportunity to it's employees.
- Responsible for conducting / quality checking the periodic rebalance process of indexes and/or the associated implementation of any changes, in accordance with review schedule.
- Work closely with Global Teams to coordinate the periodic review schedule, ensuring all index rebalance and related processes are covered according to schedule and allocated in the best manner for delivering at expected quality.
- Lead the Index Review Team by maintaining high morale, motivating the team to work both independently and as a team player to deliver all review rebalance process and related tasks by deadlines at highest quality. Identify and drive training and development needs of the team.
- Ensure all review rebalancing processes are in line with index ground rules and policies; documentation, procedures and processes are all up-to-date.
- Escalate to line manager any issues/concerns and report exceptions in a timely manner.
- Manage the team in timely investigation and resolution of any client queries relevant to your role and areas of expertise.
- Able to identify, highlight and recommend to line manager any process improvements or efficiencies that will improve the levels of quality, productivity & client service.
- Participate as and when required in any projects or initiatives, supporting the on-boarding of new business into the team.
- Strive to constantly improve your skills through any training & development that is available.
- Support line manager in any functions as and when required.
- Promote a good teamwork ethic across the teams (including other offices), actively encouraging interaction and providing assistance to others where required.
The Successful Applicant
- It is expected that with limited supervision the individual will deliver each of the key objectives of the role identified above, working to strict deadlines and to the highest degree of accuracy. It is therefore expected that the individual will have:
- A degree in finance, economics, or equivalent experience required.
- At least five years' experience within the financial industry and at least two years of proven team leadership and management experience.
- Understanding of the investment management and portfolio construction across asset classes.
- Knowledge of performance measurement and portfolio analysis concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple projects under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on.
- A proven track record for achievement in delivering a high quality service.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and responsive to change.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Logical and structured approach.
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with flexible hours
- Team player
- Highly motivated
What's on Offer
- International exposure
- Great career progression