Index Management manager
Great career progression
About Our Client
The company is an well-known international financial services.
* Accountable for index data management/processing responsibilities, including but not limited to corporate action & events, dividends and reference data management, shareholder/float management and delivery of products.
* Leading role within the Index Management team including maintaining high morale, motivation within the team and ensuring that the individual team members deliver all objectives within the agreed deadlines to the required standard. Driving the training and development of the team to always achieve the best of the people.
* Continually improve processes, ensuring that the team are fully supported and given the appropriate training and development.
* Ensure that all documentation, procedures and processes are in place, and are reviewed and updated regularly. Key member of the governance processes within the team.
* Responsible and accountable for all client related issues including the provision of timely and efficient client service. Strive for excellent Client Service.
* Ensure the delivery of all client product files, to the highest standard, is maintained throughout the product range within the specified deadlines, including the management, support and delivery of the Custom Indexes.
* Support projects, providing key input into the project process, ensuring that there are no, or minimal, risks involved in the projects to the live environment.
The Successful Applicant
* It is expected that with limited supervision the individual will deliver each of the key objectives of the role identified above, working to strict deadlines and to the highest degree of accuracy. The individual should therefore have:
* Education to degree level or equivalent financial qualification.
* At least five years' experience within the financial industry and at least two years of proven team leadership and management experience.
* Working knowledge and understanding of global financial markets and products, incorporating indexes, is essential.
* Ability to work to strict deadlines and manage workloads effectively in a pressurized environment.
* A proven track record for achievement in delivering a high quality service.
* Dynamic, enthusiastic and responsive to change.
* Logical and structured approach.
* Strong leader with excellent interpersonal, communication and motivational skills.
* Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail.
* Effective written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
* Comfortable with flexible hours
* Team player
* Highly motivated
What's on Offer
- International exposure
- Great career progression