Index Change Team Lead
Great career progression
About Our Client
This company is an well-known international financial services company.
- Managing the workload of a large team of testers spanning multiple deliverables to tight deadlines.
- Sign off business requirements for completeness and that test cases and be completely written based form the document.
- Ensure that Project Processes are followed
- Liaison with Development, Product Owners, Quality Assurance and the Business
- Support the development of business requirements
- Peer Review and sign off of UAT Test Plans and Scripts written by UAT Analysts
- Lead the writing of procedures and provide training to user for projects worked on
- Represent Index Change on smaller projects from initialisation phase right through to implementation.
- Escalate to line manager any issues/concerns and report exceptions in a timely manner.
- Manage the team in timely investigation and resolution of any client queries relevant to your role and areas of expertise.
- Able to identify, highlight and recommend to your line manager any process improvements or efficiencies that will improve the levels of quality, productivity & client service.
- Participate in any projects or initiatives, supporting the on-boarding of new business into the team.
- Strive to constantly improve your skills through any training & development that is available.
- Support your line manager in any functions as and when required.
- Promote a good teamwork ethic across the teams (including other offices), actively encouraging interaction and providing assistance to others where required.
The Successful Applicant
- It is expected that with limited supervision the individual will deliver each of the key objectives of the role identified above, working to strict deadlines and to the highest degree of accuracy within a fluid environment where priorities can quickly change. It is therefore expected that the individual will have:
- A degree in finance, economics, or equivalent experience required.
- Experience of working in a SAFE Agile software development lifecycle environment.
- Demonstrable experience in a testing role within the financial industry and demonstrable experience of proven team leadership and management experience.
- Understanding of the investment management and portfolio construction across asset classes.
- Knowledge of performance measurement and portfolio analysis concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple projects under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on
- Proficient Excel/VBA skills
- Able to write SQL queries to interrogate and extract data from databases
- A proven track record for achievement in delivering a high quality service.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and responsive to change.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Logical and structured approach.
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- International exposure
- Great career progression