Index Analyst- London Stock Exchange Group
Great Career Progression
About Our Client
London Stock Exchange Group has a long and prestigious heritage that few organizations around the world can rival. We are a diversified international exchange group that sits at the heart of the world's financial community. The Group operates through four key business divisions; Capital Markets, Post Trad, Global Technology Services and Information Services.
Index Change Analyst
- Responsible for all elements of business change and operational readiness of the FTSE Russell change portfolio.
- Provides User Acceptance Testing (UAT) expertise across FTSE Russell projects.
- Development of UAT Test Plans, Scripts and Production of Execution Reports.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements.
- Support the creation of operational procedures and training of end users.
Index Management Analyst
- Using all available data sources, support the team in researching/analysing/processing corporate actions and events into internal systems.
- Completion of daily FTSE Russell production procedures including creating and checking FTSE Russell Products, to strict deadlines and as directed by your line manager.
- Maintain and manage stock information and other required data in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring the highest quality to FTSE Russell data.
- Accurate monitoring of FTSE Russell real time indexes and timely resolution of issues.
- Supporting the periodic rebalance process of indexes and/or the associated implementation of any changes, in accordance with index review schedule.
- Timely investigation and resolution of any client queries relevant to your role and areas of expertise.
Index Review Analyst
- Conduct the periodic rebalance process of indexes and/or the associated implementation of any changes, in accordance with review schedule.
- Conduct eligibility checks on stocks potentially entering FTSE Russell indices, such as liquidity and free float.
- Collaborate with Data Management Team to source shareholder information from primary sources to ensure accuracy and reliability, and conduct detailed analysis of shareholdings to identify all restricted holdings, assigning restricted shareholders to categories within the current structure.
The Successful Applicant
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE & TYPE OF PERSON- Index Change Analyst
- Experience of defining test plans, test cases and execution.
- Experience of working within a SAFE Agile development environment is advantageous.
- Excellent Excel & SQL skills.
- Commercial experience implementing projects within a financial institution.
- Ability to relate to commercial as well as technical staff at all levels within FTSE Russell is important.
- Demonstrate an appetite for cross-functional experience by engaging and gaining experience with satellite teams.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE & TYPE OF PERSON- Index Management Analyst
- Education to degree level or equivalent financial qualification.
- Experience within the financial industry, ideally working with corporate actions and company data.
- Working knowledge and understanding of global financial markets and products, incorporating indexes, is essential.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE & TYPE OF PERSON- Index Review Analyst
- A degree in finance, economics, or equivalent experience required.
- Understanding of the investment management and portfolio construction across asset classes.
- Knowledge of performance measurement and portfolio analysis concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple projects under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and responsive to change.
- Logical and structured approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and motivational skills.
- Comfortable with flexible hours
What's on Offer
A career with London Stock Exchange Group can offer you a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee¡¦s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring and by giving employees the opportunity to work on challenging projects.