Improvement Reliability Engineer (Leading Chemical Brand)
* One of the Largest Chemical Company over the World
* Excellent Salary Benefits and Progression Opportunity
About Our Client
DSM is a well-known chemical company worldwide. They have been established for more than 100 years and has more than 20,000 employees worldwide. With expertise in life sciences and materials science, they are skilfully combining the two to provide solutions that promote nutrition, protect health and improve performance.
* Develop annual maintenance strategy of plant and critical equipment.
* Review reliability periodically with maintenance department & revise planned preventive maintenance (PPM) frequency.
* Execute failure mode effect analysis (FMEA), improve equipment reliability (IER) assessment, and participate in improvement meetings.
* Involve in manufacturing process improvement project to achieve business goals.
* Equipment failure mode analysis.
* Monitor the implementation and ensure the effectiveness of RCA process
* Define the optimum PPM program related to the business strategy and manufacturing goals.
* Analyse and optimize PPM plans as appropriate based on routine PPM performance evaluation and measures and evaluates the overall PPM Program.
* Recommend improvement projects, procedure improvements and submit work notifications
* Group equipment into appropriate groups and propose typical PPM plan solutions.
* Lead Criticality Ranking and Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
* Review the maintenance feedback on equipment repair and PPM maintenance orders
* Execute RCA to find causes for reliability problems.
The Successful Applicant
- Associate bachelor¡¦s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- 3 years experiences of Chemical engineering unit operation/maintenance
- Experience in executing Root Cause Analysis
- Process control and basic chemistry knowledge.
- Fundamental knowledge of reliability
- Good communication.
- Knowledge of statistics, computer application skills.
- Emphatic, can connect to people, patient
- Authentic, confident and determined
- Results-oriented, precise, go for quality
- Passionate about improvement
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and future progression opportunity
- Comfortable working environment with good benefits