* One of the Largest Chemical Company over the World
* Excellent Salary Benefits and Progression Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known chemical company worldwide. They have been established for more than 100 years and has more than 20,000 employees worldwide. With expertise in life sciences and materials science, they are skilfully combining the two to provide solutions that promote nutrition, protect health and improve performance.
* Improve quality, productivity, efficiency and reduce energy consumption in plant and small equipment improvement projects
* Align with Lean Six Sigma, ensure factory¡¦s operation is optimized, and unnecessary operations is eliminated.
* Self-motivated to propose to continuous improvement ideas and take the initiative to participate in related activities
* Execute Improve Plant Work Process Manual and Improvement Control List to identification, assessment and prioritization of all initiatives from.
* Support, plan and organize training sessions
The Successful Applicant
* Associate bachelor¡¦s degree and above
* More than 5 years of chemical company operation experiences.
* Process control and basic chemistry knowledge.
* Experience in implementing continuous improvement or relevant CI-topics
* Understanding of Training techniques
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and future progression opportunity