IC Account Manager for IPC
Attractive salary package and benefits
Great technical support and various product lines to engage with clients
About Our Client
Our client is an international semiconductors supplier. With 2 decades history, they cover various product lines to provide ICs of customized services, sensors, controllers,...etc.
- Focus on establishing the processes, procedures, and orchestrating of resources that will drive revenue within assigned accounts.
- Engage customers both directly and indirectly, to support Company demand creation and growth strategy, both locally and globally.
- Develop sales & technical strategies by effectively utilising local & corporate resources.
- Communicate Company product portfolio and solicit meaningful inputs from the customer to enhance our portfolio.
- Maintain relationships with our distribution partners to ensure proper fulfilment and support for the assigned account base.
- Executing on these strategies, by simultaneously expanding the customer network and building new relationships.
- Focus on overcoming customer's challenges by gaining a deeper understanding of their systems and application needs.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Sales in the Semiconductor industry.
- Familiar with client in IPC/Networking is a plus
- Business plans for penetration of target market segments.
- Experience at managing Distributor is a must.
What's on Offer
- Attractive company welfare and benefit.
- Great technical support and various product lines to engage with clients.