Human Resource Manager
Transparent and open company culture, voice of each employee is equally valued.
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest international logistics solution company in terms of numbers of service point worldwide and sales revenue. Recently it has also invested much in developing a more Eco-friendly way of transportation and route planning.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation.
- Support current and future business needs through the recruitment, development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Report to senior management team and propose HR process optimising solutions.
- Cultivate a positive working environment through developing inspiring performance appraisal system.
- Ensure legal compliance has been taken care of.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years of working experience in Human Resource Management.
- In-depth knowledge of Taiwanese labour law.
- Build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships across all levels within company.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of HR systems and databases.
What's on Offer
- Directly report to Taiwan General Manager, close interaction and much exposure with regional office, highly possible for a potential career development.