- World leading multinational company in Renewable Energy -
- Onshore and offshores Wind power total solution provider -
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading multinational Renewable Energy company. With a worldwide installation capacity, our client has a presence in almost 100 countries and a team over 25k employees worldwide. It provides end-to-end onshore and offshores wind power total solution to all their clients around the world.
The HSE Manager shall maintain an active role in modelling and mentoring of the project management teams to which they are assigned in regard to constant promotion of a positive HSE culture throughout the project in close cooperation with the Customer, subcontractors and other relevant project stakeholders.
- Create a Safe work environment through preventive methods and expert support.
- Enable high quality delivery through preventive planning and verification.
- Provide Transparency of QM&HSE Performance.
- Provide visibility of improvement areas through comprehensive root case analysis.
- Ensure implementation of improvement measures including transparency.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in occupational health, safety management or environmental science is plus.
- Level/Class B occupational safety and health license is must.
Significant 8-10 years experience with operational HSE and knowledge of domestic HSE legislation, and industry standards.
- Experience of construction industries (on site experience) is desired.
- Strong communicator in both written and spoken English.
- Reasoning and analytic skills to support problem solving.
- Good communication skills across all levels.
What's on Offer
Excellent branding and experienced team with competitive salary package.