Dynamic and diverse working culture & environment
Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the renewable energy industry, working to provide the world's best offshore and onshore wind turbines and services. Their scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future.
- Acts as an interface between the local businesses, regional business partners.
- Supports and implements strategic HR initiatives with respective business leader
- Drives local implementation of effective HR programs, which are derived from the people strategy on regional level.
- Advises business management regarding general HR topics based on local regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with a minimum of 10 years of Human Resources experience; International (MNC) company working experience is preferred.
- Extensive HR generalist experience as well as strong knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written bi-lingual negotiation and communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels management interact cross-functionally and cross-culturally;
- Cheerful and helpful personality with customer service mindset, plus outstanding project management and problem-solving skills;
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Expanding and developing industry with promising future.