Leading company in that industry.
Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
About Our Client
Our client is is a leading specialty IC foundry service provider, achieving continuous success in its technology development and production efficiency improvement. It has also been consistently offering its customers cost-effective solutions and high value-added services.
- Developing and executing HR strategy for enhance business capacity.
- Support rolling out C&B projects and initiatives
- Design effective performance management system.
- Oversee and develop guidelines to ensure the organization comply with government regulations
- Develop guidelines of C&B programs to ensure transparency for all stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields; Master degree will be a plus.
- At least 8 years experience working as a Full-function HR.
- Be familiar with labor law and regulations
- Must be proactive and innovative with good communication skills.
- Native Chinese and fluency in English.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Flexible and friendly company culture.