- Regional exposure
- World leading multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most respected brands in the world, with TW as one of the most important manufacturing sites across Asia. Their products own 50% up of market share in its industry.
1. Consults with line management, providing HR guidance or comments e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, OD plan, workforce plan, succession plan, etc. when appropriate.
2. Manage talent pool, inspire line management on aligning talents to business objectives, developing successors for business sustainability.
3. Facilitate talent acquisition to fulfill the needs & growth of the business unit, from recruiting, induction, probation, till performing, promotion and succession.
4. Identifies training needs for teams and individuals, organize training activities, evaluate and monitor training programs to support employee development and ensure success.
5. Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues, improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
6. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
7. Provides guidance and interpretation on company policies & rules, monitor and reinforce employees' behavior in line with company's Code of Conduct.
8. Taking the lead on promoting occupational safety and health, accelerate the awareness and discipline on safety and health.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
1. Majored in Human Resource Management, 3-5 years of broad and progressive HR field, some of which were in international business-to-business environment. Experience working in a tiered HR model is preferred.
2. Experience providing leadership as a senior business partner to a regional/global organization and a proven track record of successfully assisting an organization as it expands its international footprint.
3. Ability to highlight an understanding of the entire business value chain within staff and line functions and basic business strategy knowledge.
What's on Offer
- Regional scope
- Great working environment