HRBP - Miaoli Country
Global leading multinational company in mid-Taiwan region
Newly created headcount
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational company providing industrial products.
- Collaborate with demand of headcount requests, improve job descriptions and specifications, interview with proper candidates via different types of platforms, evaluate candidate's experiences, abilities and knowledge to fill vacated positions, best suit open positions and establish talent pool as a long-term strategy.
- Support with the hiring method by recognizing applicants, performing reference checks, and issuing employment agreements.
- Conduct organization and talent review to identify talent opportunities and risk.
- Work on training activities (e.g. new employee orientation) and propose better ways to improve quality.
- Partner with third party HR consultant to design programs including performance management, succession planning, etc¡Kimplement programs, evaluate results and document related materials and records.
- Download global training programs (e.g. mentoring program) from HQ and adapt into local needs.
- Coordinate with APAC and HQ team or third parties to implement e-learning courses and facilitate physical trainings to come out with measurable evaluation & follow up.
- Another tasks assigned by direct supervisor(s).
The Successful Applicant
Educational background: Bachelor or above (HR, Psychology and Business Administration background are preferred)
Language: Chinese + English (excellent skill in listening, speaking, reading and writing)
Experience: At least 3+ relevant experience particularly in recruitment, talent management and training and development
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Profitable business with great customer based in Taiwan