HR Vice President
Attractive Benefits and Asia Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known leading construction focusing on land development and industrial design. With the resource of leasing company, they aim to improve people's lives through constant innovation and creativity.
- Develops appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the organization.
- Provides technical advice and knowledge to others within the human resource discipline.
- Evaluates the HR division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as for providing individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Develops human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs to fill the identified gaps. Areas of activity will include talent management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities, and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company and the software industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters' degree or equivalent
- Over 10-15 years of related experience and/or training
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Leadership experience
What's on Offer
- People-caring Company Culture
- Attractive Package and Benefits
- Excellent chances for career progression
- Asia Exposure