Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
Flexible and friendly company culture.
About Our Client
Our client creates chemistry for a sustainable future and combines economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation to enable our customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society.
- Responsible for talent recruitment by existing or newly developed recruitment channels.
- Staffing, employment administration and employee termination
- Performance Management administration
- Be the contact window of benefits and payroll coordination with share service center.
- Handling labor disputes and employee dismissal relevant issue.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years HR Full-function experience or recruitment experience.
- Fluent in English, excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- With working experience in manufacturing company in relevant industry will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Flexible and friendly company culture.