Active and positive working culture & environment
Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
About Our Client
Our client is a growing company with promising future and well-known brand, focusing on urban energy distribution research and transportation utility design.
- Responsible for talent recruitment by existing or newly developed recruitment channels.
- Participate in the campus recruitment and external agency activities.
- Support training and recruitment related project.
- Plan and execute activities for employee engagement.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in recruitment
- With good communication and coordination skills.
- Site or manufacturing work experience is plus
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
Comfortable and relax working environment, supplying a variety of snacks, coffee and drinks.