Active and positive working culture & environment
Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
About Our Client
Or client is a world leading cancer solution provider who are dedicated to providing every cancer patient personalized genomic information based-treatment plans, cancer relapse and drug resistant monitoring, risk assessment, and immunotherapy evaluation.
- Oversee compliance and internal process related to payroll
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Explain regulation and policy in Taiwan to employees
- Human resources data set-up and maintenance
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- 3-5 years working experience in C&B
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, excellent verbal and written communication skills are preferred.
- Be familiar with Taiwan Labour law and regulatory processes.
- Computer skills for SAP or comparable HR system is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- With compensation for personal travelling and entertainment.