HR Project Coordinator
Working culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun.
Support everybody's talent and develop it within diverse learning opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational group that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories, among other useful goods and occasionally home services. It has been the world's largest furniture retailer so far. Our client is known for its modernist designs for various types of appliances and furniture, and its interior design work is often associated with an eco-friendly simplicity.
- Ensure that all programs and projects within own remits are being executed according to the approved policies and procedures.
- Interact with external vendors and build working partnerships so that we secure goods / services at agreed costs and time lines.
- Make sure that project team members records are up-to-date, filed & well maintained in the HR System/file.
- Responsible for Employment Pass, work permit applications, accommodation arrangements and expense claims for foreign employees.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years experience within HR, and the area of Compensation & Benefits.
- With HR information system replacement experience and project management experience.
- Excellent knowledge in local labor-related law.
- Experience of conflict resolution and ability to create a win-win situation when handling conflict.
- A deep understanding and honest belief of the IKEA Values and IKEA Culture.
What's on Offer
- Bonus programme connected to fulfilling of business goals.
- Co-worker discount for furniture, home furnishings.
- Surcharges for work during weekends, public holidays and in night shifts above standard level.
- Extra 5 days of vacation each employee is entitled to 5 extra days of vacation during the year.
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruit for free for the whole day.