- Work with the wolrd most trending brand
- Large platform and unique business model
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most succesful brands worldwide with strong emphasis on Taiwan market, as a regional hub of APAC and most important R&D and manufacturing site.
- Works together plant related leaders to continually improve organizational structure, programs and activities that supports and ensures the scaling of operation throughout the Tonic organization.
- Implement recruitment and selection programs that attract quality, enthusiastic, and well-qualified team members who will bring expertise to the organization.
- Provides an infrastructure of planned onboarding, training and development activity for all team members according to the people leaders and the employees needs.
- Responsible for the Labor Relations in accordance with the company and local standards.
- Prepare salary forecasts and People budgets together with the Finance team.
- Operate an efficient and accurate HRIS administration system in order to meet statutory, legal and internal company payroll audits requirements.
- Provide a counselling and advisory service to all employees and to manage all grievance and disciplinary proceedings, adhering to company, and legal requirements.
- To encourage in an active manner and to develop the skills of individual members of the Human Resources team.
The Successful Applicant
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of Human Resources (a minimum of 15 years required, at least 8 years factory HR experiences) to include Employee Engagement, Change Management, Organizational Design, local and national labor laws and current economic and labor relations developments in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience as an HR Team Leader/Manager that has strong understanding of manufacturing functional areas and their interactions, and a working knowledge of continuous improvement /Lean manufacturing.
- Must have demonstrated capability in problem solving, conflict resolution and working within site culture. In depth knowledge of business strategy, and specific HR functional knowledge.
- Previous leadership experience coaching leaders and building leadership teams.
- Strong knowledge of the Taiwan labor market, legislation and related compliance expectations
- Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- Expertise in both high volume and specialized recruitment for a factory
- Strong track record of building and developing HR professionals
- Attention to detail, customer focused, operates with integrity, transparency and humility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in English writing, reading, listening and good in speaking.
What's on Offer
- World best brand and trending company
- Large platform and BP opportunity
- Diverse culture and fun to work environment