Dynamic and diverse working culture & environment
Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
About Our Client
Our client is the largest industrial paper manufacturer in Taiwan, serving customers from high-end plasticization, textile, paper and other industries, offering a full range of packaged products and services.
- Evaluate required human capital for an organization and the planning to meet those needs.
- Using strategic human resource planning to improve business value and to make it possible for companies and organizations to reach their goals.
- Responsible for setting new policies and ensuring that all workers follow those policy.
- Focusing on enabling employees to collaborate on typical managerial tasks with their employers.
- Enhance relationship and commitment of employees especially for blue collar workers.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields; Master degree will be a plus.
- At least 8 years HR experience including management experience.
- Be familiar with labor law and regulations
- Must be proactive and innovative with good communication skills.
- Native Chinese and fluency in English.
What's on Offer
Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.