Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies.
Flexible and friendly company culture.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest producer for one specific metallic product around the world, providing the best quality products and complete services to their customers in order to meet the growing technology needs and keep enlarging their market share in the world.
- Provide full-function HR services for both plan and office side.
- Coordinate and execute global HR policy.
- Manage and sustain relationships with Union and employess.
- Rivew and update HR policies to make sure it is aligned with Taiwan labor law and internal regulations.
- Develop succession plan and pipeline for plant side.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields; Master degree will be a plus.
- At least 10 years HR experience including management experience.
- Be familiar with labor law and regulations
- Must be proactive and innovative with good communication skills.
- Native Chinese and fluency in English.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Flexible and friendly company culture.