Global leading optimal lens company
Leading the trend of vision treatment technology
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in optical lens industry manufacturing optical lenses with advanced research and development and taking the lead of vision treatment technology.
- Developing and executing HR strategy for enhance business capacity.
- Support rolling out C&B projects and initiatives
- Design effective performance management system.
- Oversee and develop guidelines to ensure the organization comply with government regulations
- Develop guidelines of C&B programs to ensure transparency for all stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields; Master degree will be a plus.
- At least 10 years HR experience including management experience.
- Be familiar with labor law and regulations
- Must be proactive and innovative with good communication skills.
- Native Chinese and fluency in English.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Flexible and friendly company culture.