Talent Development Program
About Our Client
Our client is multinational luxury accessories and lifestyle collections with dynamic and flexible working environment.
To provide all rounded HR functions for the Retail Team encompassing recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee relations and any other HR related projects in achieving the success of the Sales.In addition, there is some expectations of the role that it will provide corporate HR and administrative support on the ground.
- Constantly, define and make sure HR leadership understands the critical key components of local labor laws.
- Partner with the Retail Director/Area Manager to ensure the right level of staffing is achieved in the store and maximize TPLH, part-time use and make sure payroll % in achieved.
- Understand the business practices, policies, roles and responsibilities, and people to ensure the HR team is connected and informed.
- Partner closely with Retail Team to ensure HR goals and objectives are clear and consistent with business objectives; drive the creation and execution of established HR objectives each year with clear standards for timely and high quality deliverables.
- Lead the annual performance management and development planning process in particular to both Retail and Corporate in Taiwan.
- Partner with GC HR and the GM/DVP to execute salary increase process on time and on budget; partner to outline and quantify requests for additional funding as required.
- Partner with the Compensation Team to ensure all deliverables are on time and in compliance with corporate standards.
- Foster relationships built on respect and trust to ensure HR has a respected voice.
- Manage corporate initiatives (e.g. employee survey) and the analysis of key metrics (e.g. turnover); partner with management to analyze the data and develop strategies as appropriate.
- Staff and recruit for retail staff in an efficient and cost-effective manner while maintaining the organization's qualifications of hiring the best.
- Partner with the Retail Director/Area Manager for store staff and seasonal hiring, work on strategies for Coach to become an employer of choice in Taiwan.
- Network within the community and industry; conduct exploratory interviews to develop candidate pipeline.
- Work on scheme to motivate and retain the best elements, directly build strong individual connection with the retail staff, to stay close and alert on field needs.
- Constantly survey the market to make sure Coach keeps a level of competitiveness above the market average in terms of compensation and benefits. Look for specific initiatives implemented by direct competitors or other industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Great command of English
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence.
- Strong project management and facilitation skills.
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to translate ideas into workable solutions.
- Creative problem solving with strong business acumen.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years' experience in HR field with emphasis in two or more of the following: employee relations, compensation & benefit, recruitment, performance management.
- Proven experience delivering client focused HR solutions to business problems.
- Understanding of Benefits, compensation, compliance and training.
What's on Offer
Our client will provide good rotation and development program.