HR Manager - Internet Business
Full function HRBP
Act as part of the country leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is a European listed company with 10,000+ employees worldwide, dedicated in internet business.
In charge of the full cycle of recruitment, from sourcing, interview, evaluation, offering, orientation
* Define the rules and procedures for recruitment, evaluation, renumeration and career development in accordance with Group procedures.
* On board new employees with proper timing, welcoming, and training
* Monitor performance and career development of the company's employees.
* Ensure that the company is compiled and align with local regulation and group standards
* Initiate regular awareness raising and training actions to employees for functional or behavioural contents.
* Responsible for calculating and delivering monthly payroll and other insurance/remuneration to employees.
* Ensure the filing of all employee data are recorded and saved correctly
* In charge of multiple HRIS system, ensure data accuracy and protected
* Deal with employee relation issues, including performance review, performance improvement, and possibly redundancy/termination execution.
* Ensure office operation/administrative are well managed
* Conduct quarterly employee meeting to ensure clear communication to employees.
* Educate manager/employees regarding local regulation and group policies.
* In charge of CSR and internal communication activities and reporting
* Provide monthly HR review with management team
* Support internal communication projects and co-work with Marketing team.
* Prepare annual talent review meeting and documents.
* Coordinate with regional or global HR team with various projects and ensure alignment with project timeline and relevant policies.
The Successful Applicant
* Master's degree in Human Resource, Psychology or business related
* 7+ years of relevant work experience in international organization interfacing with executives
* Excellent communication with senior leaders, peers and staff in multicultural environment
* Strong knowledge of human resource knowledge and local labor law
* People orientated with result driven mindset
* HR system implementation experience (Workday will be a plus)
* Excellent in English
* Proven experience as HR generalist or HR business partner
* Curious and hands-on (roll up your sleeves), collaborative style of working
* Passionate and able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the job and organization
* Proactive attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented environment
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- Diverse and fun working culture
- High autonomy