HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational component manufacture company with sales operation in Taiwan.
- Provide overall HR support to Taiwan region, majority is sales team, including staffing, employee relations, career development and performance management etc.
- Ensure the ethical regulations are observed and followed by all employees.
- Assistant Head of HR in projecting the manpower planning and establishing a high efficiency organization structure.
- Implement compensation & benefits strategy.
- Provide consultation with line managers on people development, including Management Assessment and Development, Performance Management, Human Performance Problems, Personal Career Development and Management Succession.
- Identify training needs and support to develop annual training plan.
- Implement the solution from HRSP and Function expertise.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 8 years of HR working experience in MNC environment, prefer HR experience with sales & marketing professionals.
- Good command of English - Speaking and writing
- High integrity, mature, open-minded, independent, self-initiative and able to work under pressure.
- Passionate to work and dedicated to continuous improvement and growth.
- In-depth knowledge of local regulations and labor law.
- Teamwork, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Multinational company
- with APAC exposure
- Competitive Benefit
- Growing business