HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is multinational consumer product brand.
- Understands the needs of the current and future business development in terms of optimize current organization and prepare for future organizational development.
- Define sourcing strategy and monitor the recruiting process incl. develop various selection tools.
- Partner with department heads in the interview process.
- Have development measures for key positions and high potentials defined and tracked, develop and maintain healthy succession plan for key positions.
- Internal & external training arrangement and tracking.
- Process the regular payroll, maintain the related worksheet, payment delivery and its related report and ensure its accuracy and timely for both local employees and expatriate employees.
- Maintain the social insurance as per local governmental regulations.
- Maintain, update and optimize HR related system to make sure the system's efficiency
- Ensure the delivery of timely, accurate and up-to-date HR management info, statistics and report to management.
- Consults with managers and employees on all aspects of employee-related issues, including manager/employee issues, policies & procedures, terminations, review of appealed terminations, reorganizations, legal claims, etc..
- Implement systematic internal communication programs together with department heads to encourage open, transparent communication.
- Continuously promote company culture embedded in various initiatives and improve employee engagement.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum university/master degree in business or HR major
- At least 6 years HR related experience in FMCG/Retail industry .
- Leadership experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Work experience in multinational organization is preferred.
What's on Offer
Our client provides regional exposure and competitive benefit.