HR Business Partner (FMCG/MNC/Taipei)
* Been awarded as one of the "Best working environment" company in TW FMCG domai
* TW BU is the longest and most profitable unit within the group
About Our Client
* Our client is an Omni channel leader in luxury beauty and lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e- commerce in the Asia Pacific with over 1000+ employee and branches across Taipei, Tokyo, Shanghai and HQ located in Singapore.
* Reaching 10%+ market share growth consecutively since 2017.
* Been awarded as one of the Best working environment company in TW FMCG domain.
* TW BU is the longest and most profitable unit within the group, this role is a new position for enhance the connection with local employee.
* Direct report and work closely with TW GM.
* Acting as a full-spectrum role with one subordinate, handling around 100 employee of Taipei office.
* All HR functions such as TA, ER, C&B (payroll outsourcing) and TD are included in the scope of this assignment.
*Cross department communications and will work closely with BU Leaders. (Sales, Marketing and IT)
The Successful Applicant
*Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field; Master's Degree preferred.
*8+ years HR Generalist experience, or experience in multinational company.
*Superior interpersonal communication skills and good command of English.
What's on Offer
*Competitive salary structure with fix 14 months¡¦ bonus plus variable component.
*60% staff discount
*Car parking allowance and sponsored study options.