HR Assistant Manager
Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
Flexible and friendly company culture.
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading provider of efficient, resource-conserving cleaning systems, making a difference through top performance, innovation and quality.
- Support the drive of Regional initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy at local
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of employees
- Establishes, implements and updates guidelines and policies for local employees and, ensures that uniform standards of employment are maintained and updated in alignment with statutory regulation
- Manage compensation and benefits, including payroll administration.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor Degree, preferably in HR, Business or Psychology
- At least 3-5 years working experience as HR Deputy Manager or Manager, preferably at least 3 years from MNC
- Versed in local labour law and HR best practices
- Mature-mind set, well-organized, pro-active and a team-player
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Taiwanese
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Flexible and friendly company culture.