HR Assistant Manager
Competitive compensation package and benefit policy
Dynamic environment to enhance the capacity about brand management
About Our Client
Our client represents multiple luxury brands in Taiwan market.
This role will be responsible for HR full function, reporting to CFO directly.
- Annual recruitment planning and implementation
- Monthly attendance tracking and performance assessment.
- Employee training and activities initiation and execution.
- Company policy revision for labor laws and regulations alignment.
The Successful Applicant
- Past experience in luxury industry is required
- At least 5 years HR Full-function experience.
- Fluent in English, excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must be proactive and innovative with good communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package and benefit policy
- Dynamic environment to enhance the capacity about brand management in luxury industry.