Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
Flexible and friendly company culture.
About Our Client
Our client operates a broad range of international equity, ETF, bond and derivatives markets. They are well known for its expertise and products used extensively by institutional and retail investors globally and extends its expertise in analytics to a highly respected analytics platform that serves approximately 350 institutions globally.
- Work closely with the HRBP APAC to design and deliver change projects and people initiatives.
- Uses people data and analytics to provide insight to leaders which facilitate data driven business decisions
- Partner with business managers to drive employee engagement and retention initiatives
- Work with local universities to development relationships for talent pipeline and build our brand.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years HR Full-function experience.
- Fluent in English, excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- With working experience in financial services industry.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Flexible and friendly company culture.