HR & Administration Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational retail/fast consumer products company, with competitive product lines and operation cross nations.
- Active contribution to further develop the company's organisation regarding functions and employees including relevant change processes.
- The Company has the optimum human resources to meet it's short and long-term aims and objectives (qualitative and quantitative) in collaboration with the local Management Team.
- All employees have the skills and knowledge to ensure short and long-term company objectives can be met.
- High level of motivation and well-being of all employees through HR policies, support of leadership culture and communication.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- Minimum 3-5 years experiences in international companies at management level in HR department is required
- Experience in operational HR topics as well in development and implementation
- Knowledge of legal regulations with regard to Labor Law
What's on Offer
- Good Working Environment
- Competitive Benefit