HR& Admin Manager
Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies.
Flexible and friendly company culture.
About Our Client
Our client provides an innovative medical platform operating B2B pharmaceutical e-commerce platform with new technology and industrial intelligence.
- Annual recruitment planning and implementation
- Responsible for annual manpower and budget planning.
- Executing annual training projects for human resources development.
- Establishing an organizational development system.
- Handling labor disputes and employee dismissal relevant issue.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years HR Full-function experience.
- Fluent in English, excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- With working experience in start-up company in relevant industry will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Flexible and friendly company culture.