- Highly autonomous role to manage and develop a team
- Excellent opportunity for candidate looking to lead a global team
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company who specialized in manufacturing Wavelength Division Multiplexing-based packet optical transmission equipment and IP transport technologies. The company also provides hardware and software networking options for telecommunications service provider market.
- Lead a team to conduct analog circuit & mixed-signal designs, run simulations and verify designs.
- Guide layout floor plan block and top level, give concise guidelines to layout engineers.
- Supervise to ensure all design and layout details meet the quality standards.
- Develop the analog testing plans and work with the PE/TE teams.
- Comply with the team's design methodologies, ensure all documentation is completed and release flows followed.
- Provide technical supervision to team members and monitor project schedules.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess proven tracking record of designing high speed circuits, including ADC, DAC, SERDES, and PLL etc.
- Thorough understanding in CMOS analog/mixed -signal design methodologies and circuit analysis.
- Good understanding of device physics and the impacts of layout effects.
- Tracking record of managing a team of 5 or more design & layout engineers.
- Experience in project management and willingness to handle logistics.
- Experience with debug of mixed-signal IP on large digital chips preferred.
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience. If you are an experienced and passionate individual who is an expert of high performance analog and mixed-signal circuits, please do not hesitate and contact us now.