- Potential Start-up Company in IC designing
- Growthing business opportunity
About Our Client
The client provides high quality IC design services to many prominent technology companies. It is based in Taiwan and the scale of the company has grown significantly in the past few years. Our client cares about the quality of the products and is willing to pay highly to competent employees.
- Design, optimize and validate transistor level circuits and wireline high speed silicon
- Be responsible of behavioral modeling (Verilog / verilog-a / verilog-AMS) of circuit blocks and sub-systems.
- Cooperate with cross functional teams to bring IP from schematics to mass production ready.
- Communicate and support customers on designing specs, benchmarking IP, integration and debugging.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2+ years experiences with MS in EE
- Experiences on the design and validation of wireline high speed silicon
- Experiences with strong design capability for the 10Gbps+ wireline data transfer
- Experiences with USB 3.1, or PCIe 3.0 and PCIe 4.0 is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive package compared to other IC design company in Taiwan
Potential career development