HEOR Specialist- Medical Device
Global Leading brand with good working environment
Stable career path and good employee benefit
About Our Client
The client is a world leading Medical Device supplier offering supplementary services and consulting to patients and doctors all over the world.
They have new product pipelines rolling out time by time, this year, the focus will be in Surgical equipment and Hospital Care.
- Develop personal network and build trusted and strategic relationships with relevant decision-makers.
- Understand stakeholders and political decision-makers' specific needs and requirements and identify partnering opportunities.
- Analyse market access trends and health legislation changes and continuously map national reimbursement requirements, anticipate access barriers and cost containment risks, and translate these into relevant actions
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years experience in pharma and/or medical device industry, political institutions, health policy or related functions in payers, market access consultancies or disease management organisations (policy, market access or related functional areas)
- Deep understanding of the country's healthcare structure and political environment, able to contribute in shaping the healthcare environment
- Working knowledge of market access mechanisms and Health Economics (HEOR, HTA) or Pricing
What's on Offer
- Good employee benefit
- Work life balance