Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
Regional Scope Within a Fast Expanding Company
Together Protecting Our Earth With Green Energy!
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the top energy companies with over 30 branches over the world. Taiwan is the APAC Regional center which provides talents more opportunities and bigger scope to the international.
* Adapt the global group rules to local standards and ensure implementation in all projects in the region and fulfilment of statutory obligations in projects and logistic activities.
* Selection, coordination and performance assessment of external HSE professionals working on behalf of PLM.
* Support, training and provision of guidelines to the employees of PLM team and external HSE consultancies working on behalf of PLM.
* Performance of audits and tracking status of implementation of HSE-standards in the projects and logistic activities.
* Maintain an effective working relationship and dialogue with HSE staff (including local authorities, subcontractors and consultancy companies) for guidance, follow up and alignment on HSE related activities.
* Establish working relationships with local, but also headquarter organisation and support organisations to ensure consistency.
* Engage in accident / incident investigations.
* Analyse HSE reports from the projects. Gather and report data on HSE performance (metrics), plan execution, audit corrective actions and incidents.
* Support procurement teams in the qualification processes for subcontractors approval (HSE topics) and perform HSE audits to subcontractors.
* Prepare communications (i.e. alerts) to disseminate incidents, lessons learned and best practices.
* When necessary prepare the health and safety plan for the projects.
The Successful Applicant
* A least 5 years of HSE experience in a construction/ manufacturing background
* International experience in other Asian countries is a plus
* Fluent English is required
* Great command in presentation and training
* Able to travel in high frequency
What's on Offer
* Regional scope within a fast expanding company and able to travel in APAC region
* Future career growth and relocation