- A global organzation that take ownership of social responsibilities
- Able to have APAC exposure
About Our Client
A global offshore wind construction and services multinational company
General supervision of the corporate related function
- To participate in the ongoing development/establishment of corporate finance related policies and procedures and operational strategies, including the review and implementation of process and system changes
- To oversee and participate in the daily work and supervise the A&C manager in the company to ensure the monthly/quarterly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- To oversee and participate in the daily work to ensure that the company tax dealings follow Taiwanese tax laws
- To facilitate and manage the A&C manager to ensure the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms required under the Taiwanese tax system.
- To monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to CFAO and the A&C manager, and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation
- To provide support with various internal audits and special tax-related projects
- Manage and mentor the A&C manager and the members of CFAO team to greater levels of effectiveness and engagement.
Financial Accounting / Budget control
- To support CFAO and PMO in the annual organizational budgeting process.
- To lead the development of CFAO department annual budget and provide support to the other budget managers as needed
- To interact at all levels and with budget owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient, and accurate month-end results and all internal management and financial reporting through the project's monthly report
Corporate finance related audit / Internal control
- To train and educate company's employees to ensure compliance with internal control policies in the company
- To ensure successful corporate finance related audit results with the close collaboration of internal and external auditors
- To make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establishes the proper techniques to discover and prevent incompliance
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA in business administration, accounting, tax or similar field minimum.
- CPA preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin, written and spoken
- Top tier understanding of accounting, tax and financial aspects of infrastructure projects, financial management, joint ventures and experience with complex transactions and ownership structures.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Ability and interest to deep-dive into complex financial challenges
What's on Offer
- Able to have APAC exposure
- Competitive package