- One of the world's leading Trading/ E-C/ Retail Companies for Furniture
- HQ in Taiwan, Solid Team Scope and Alignment with 3+ Regional BU
Our client is a worldwide leader in leading Trading/ E-C/ Retail Companies for Furniture. Our client is a global lifestyle home designs brand bringing joy into every home through beautiful, quality pieces made for stylishly comfortable everyday living.With almost a half-century history, they set up over 19+ branch offices around the world. They have launched diverse various iconic product types in different regions
- Responsible for the overall strategy and execution of supply chain management function as well as the planning and directing of activities and operations of the business.
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline process and improve accuracy and efficiency within operations.
- Develop, implement and sustain a production planning system to ensure on time in full delivery to our customers.
- Manage current and long-term forecast projections to drive production and inventory planning goals.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Develop effective communication and processes with the transportation and logistics vendors.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Schedule and execute periodic evaluations to ensure vendors are adhering to pricing contracts and agreements.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions
- Over 10+ years in Supply Chain disciplines in FMCG/ Retail/ Healthcare-related industries
- Over 8+ years in Leadership experience
- Solid Engagement with Regional/ Global BU and Supply Chain stakeholders
- Great English level in oral
- Strong in S&OP Optimization
One of the world's leading MNC Trading/ E-C/ Retail Companies for Furniture, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!