Head of Supply Chain - FMCG
Fast-developing FMCG brand
Career prospect and competitive benefits
About Our Client
Our client is an established yet still fast-developing FMCG brand that has strong regional presence in Asia.
- Driving continuous improvements in our procurement processes
- Sustaining world-class quality assurance capabilities across our supply network
- Direct and coordinate the company's supply chains and its enhancement programs
- Drive continuous improvement in ERP system leverage and reporting capabilities.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints on product performance, specifications or reliability
- Measure and drive key supply chain measures such as customer service, cost and cash.
- Manage a team including forecasting, planning, logistics, warehousing, sourcing and quality
The Successful Applicant
- Background in either FMCG or trading companies.
- Strong business acumen and ability to lead a large team
- Solid English communication skills due to nature of stakeholders
What's on Offer
If you are looking to take your career to the next step and take part in an exciting personal and professional journey, this is the right role for you.