Head of Sales (Tier 1 Consumer Electronics)
Platform to transform the current retail business model.
Innovative brand that dares to challenge the current retail status quo.
About Our Client
Our client is a fortune 500 MNC brand that has a vision in changing people's life by providing quality home or office electronic products. The products of our client existing in our daily life including home appliance, mobile devices, computer and other related consumer electronics products. Recently due to the pandemic issue, our client achieved an outstanding performance in Q1 and has solid forecast in the rest of quarters.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders and upper management, for use in organisational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing.
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reach-out, on-boarding, activation and expansion.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years as a sales management role in consumer electronics industry.
- Proven track record on beating sales target and generating stable sales growth.
- Strategic mindset that is able to penetrate the market and increase market share.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to develop potential sales talents.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to coordinate with different stakeholders internally and externally.
What's on Offer
You will have an unparalleled opportunity to broaden your management scope and co-working with passionate and energetic colleagues to make contributions for the company. Talent who's fascinated with challenges and personal career growth is highly preferred.