Head of Sales - New Business Development
High ownership of commercial strategy.
Join the well-established luxury brand.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known artifact manufacturer with over 100+ years history operating over 170+ countries with 25,000 employees. They dedicate themselves to grow and maintain their business through design, creativity & technological innovation.
- Investigate and identify new business opportunities, and initiate on-going improvement regarding the sales strategies and business plan.
- Identify the potentials of new business development, not only limited to untapped segments but also un-explored new customers and direct the sales team for further exploration, esp with a focus on whale hunting.
- Develop the CRM strategies with the region & to ensure proper usage of the relevant business support tools.
- Assist marketing in protecting company brand and increase recognition in the relevant segment/industry
- Maintain smooth operation of sales team while cultivating a culture of entrepreneurship, collaboration and resilience, to empower the team for business growth by proper organization management & development: including coaching, training, motivation, performance management, etc)
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10+ years in Sales and Business Development with related experience in cross-industry cooperation.
- Proven track record in building corporate partnership as "consultant and business partner" approaches.
- Successful experience in leading selected activities of business development / process / transformation projects with cross-function departments
- Fluent in English is a must.
What's on Offer
The position offers candidate an high paced environment to show his/her outstanding leadership and build up a milestone in his/her career.
Joining this international company will let you have full exposure in any aspects of commercial side and enlarge you vision with company's global scale.